WE ARE GIVING AWAY A TRIP TO SPAIN!
There’s no hidden agenda and no fine print. We’re doing it just because it makes us happy. Now go get your morning coffee, then come back and read all about it. I’ll be here waiting for you when you get back.
[vsw id=”w4yOJHZgBl8″ source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
FIRST OFF, MAYBE YOU’D LIKE TO MEET LAST YEAR’S WINNER – DENISE FINNESTAD FROM MINNESOTA. She told me she had to “pinch herself” several times throughout the year to remind herself she was going to Spain. And here she is – in Spain!
The trip was amazing! It was a nice balance of painting and sightseeing with time to get to know fellow painters and make new friends. Staying at La Finca was a real bonus. There was so much to paint right there! Hosts Denis and Sally were so accommodating and made every effort to share the “real Spain” with us, not just the touristy places. And the food was wonderful – such a treat to be able to focus on painting all day, then sit down to gourmet meals!
La Finca and Spain are amazing! I’ll never be able to thank you enough for this experience!
Do you want to Win a Trip to Spain?
Have you dreamed of joining us on a journey workshop, but didn’t think it was possible? This is your chance! ENTER SOON to win a spot to our SPAIN journey workshop in 2016! Enjoy 12 wonderful nights along the blue, blue Mediterranean. Our home will be La Finca, an artist’s retreat that consists of 4 casitas in the midst of a mango orchard and gardens. About one half mile over the hill is the Mediterranean Sea, warm and welcoming. Just a short drive the other way is the stunning white village of Comares. And that’s just the beginning. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SPAIN BROCHURE
What the Trip Includes
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES. THIS TRIP includes everything except for your airfare – a $3500 value.
- 12 nights accommodation at La Finca del Nino to our SPAIN journey workshop in 2016.
- All meals with the group. Wine with meals is also included. Additional alcohol, middle of the night snack-attacks or sudden chocolate fits are at your own expense. Casitas at La Finca have a kitchen. Eggs, yogurt and other items are stocked in our casita fridge for our breakfast needs. Fresh croissants are also brought in daily for us. Yum.
- Painting instruction by Kathie George.
- We will provide a special taxi for you from the airport. This is included in the trip fees. If you choose to make other arrangements, or come to La Finca from another location other than the airport, the fees will be on your own account.
- Transport for daily touring from La Finca in two 9-seater vans.
- Personal care and services of Denis & Sally, owners of La Finca.
- Supplies provided by Kathie. As winner of the TRIP Kathie will also provide you with many needed supplies. Including a journal and one of my hand-made travel bags packed with goodies! You may want to bring your favorite brushes, though. I won’t include those.
- All tips to La Finca staff are included.
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to Malaga, Spain.
- Any meal or sightseeing item not listed in the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature.
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE. Optional insurance for health, baggage and trip cancellation/interruption is not included and highly recommended. Check with your travel agent. Typically, insurance must be purchased within 15 days of trip enrollment to include pre-existing conditions.
- Passport fees. A passport valid six months beyond date of reentry to the US is required.
Can you see yourself sitting in a shady mango grove with a glass of wine in one hand and a paint brush in the other?
WE WILL BEGIN ENTERING AFTER JUNE 30TH. HERE’S WHY:
UPDATE: I had my last chemo treatment (YAHOOOO) but have been a bit under the weather the past few days. I think that by the time June 30th rolls around, I should be ready to accept your entries! Although my antibody chemo will continue for a year, I am now finished with the bad stuff and am looking forward to recouping and becoming myself again. This contest is not only for you, but it is also my own gift to myself and is guaranteed to make me smile BIG. I can’t wait to get started on the celebration, so I’m going to rest up between now and June 30, when we will announce how you can enter the contest. Everyone will have a chance to win the trip – if you’ve never travelled and can’t paint, or even if you’re well-travelled. Even if you’ve already been to Spain.
That’s it! I’m a little bit sorry that I wasn’t able to wait until the actual entry day to announce, but I am just too excited. Remember that I wasn’t able to go to Spain with the groups this year because of my chemo, so I am really looking forward to next year – already!
So, SEE YOU HERE ON JUNE 30TH FOR DETAILS AND YOUR CHANCE TO WIN YOUR OWN SPOT ON OUR JOURNEY TRIP TO WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL SPAIN!
Kathie xoxoooooooooo (extra hugs just for the heck of it).
Oh! Yes, the trip is already half filled. There are only 7 spots remaining. Please CLICK HERE to sign up for the trip. If you win the trip, we will refund your deposit, of course! (I’ve got my fingers crossed for you).