Fracturing the Picture Plane Video Lesson
Interested in beginning to abstract your work? This is an easy and beautiful way to do it.
Here are some things you will learn:
- Discover design strategies for taking your representational paintings and converting them into an unusual piece that is uniquely your OWN!
- Create a bit of mystery for your viewers
- How to get the "feel" of your subject - letting go of perfection is okay - and FUN!
- How to use a gel medium or even gesso for a fabulous textured background, and which work with watercolor and which will work with acrylic.
- 3 step-by-step ways of interpreting your subject, rather than copying it.
- And much more....
*Please note. This video is a recording of a live Zoom class.
Click HERE to view Fracturing the Picture Plane