Online Lessons & Workshops
Fracturing the Picture Plane
- Discover design strategies for taking your representational paintings and converting them into an unusual piece that is uniquely your OWN!
- Create a bit of mystery for your viewers
- How to get the “feel” of your subject – letting go of perfection is okay – and FUN!
- How to use gel medium for a fabulous textured background.
- How to use gesso for a fabulous textured background.
- What medium to use with watercolor and what medium to use with acrylic.
- 3 step-by-step ways of interpreting your subject, rather than copying it.
- And much more….
*This video is a recording of a live Zoom
Designing Watercolor Batiks
“Designing Watercolor Batiks” is normally a comprehensive week-long, in-person workshop.
Now, for the first time ever, you will have the opportunity to study watercolor batiks with Kathie George, the innovator of this technique, in the comfort of your own studio.
With over 30 years of experience teaching her technique, Kathie George is the person to guide you.
You will learn this method from the ground up, including, absolutely everything you need to know, from the basics to Kathie’s special tips for success (and she has many up her sleeve!).
Registration is Currently Closed